We all heard about a Lebanese Restaurants’ black list, with all the fuzz that Kalam El Nas (a TV show on LBCI) made more than a month ago. After that episode, the show producers sent a bulk message to thousands of Lebanese phones’ saying that Kalam El Nas denies that they have a black list for restaurants from the Ministry of Health.
But it didn’t stop there, people on the streets kept talking about that list, adding or subtracting names according to their wishes or what they heard off!
I have tried searching the internet to check about this list, and which restaurants are included and which are discluded and see if it makes sense, or is it just a stunt or a propaganda tool done by a competitor or simply some group of young people bored and had nothing to do. I ended up with nothing, only one article that relates to the subject and talks about another black list for water bottling companies (published on September 1st, but for one reason or two vanished, and we can only review the cached version of it).
Now whether this list is fake or valid, I will allow myself to publish the names of the mentioned restaurants in the list I got for few reasons:
1. To allow people to comment, add or subtract names according to their own experiences
2. To share the best and the worst that happens in the restaurant services’ in Lebanon (and hoping to go beyond that to all the services sector) giving the people (costumers) the tool to hold the people in charge of serving them per fees accountable for their mistakes.
Please comment, share, like, dislike, add, or subtract restaurants that you think should be blacklisted. Let us also create a white list as well. I wouldn’t mind also to say Thank You for the companies’ that respect themselves.
It is about time we make our own Ministry of Health and other ministries voicing our voice and asking for our rights.
Without any further adieu/ado:
Restaurants listed in Death Danger Order:
1. Republic Restaurant – Nahr l Mot
2. Seasweet – (Cockroach found in Ice Cream).
3. Georges Farah – kaslik
4. Bohsali – Hamra (Expiry date)
5. B2B (white worms found in bottom orange juice box)
6. Bain Militaire
7. Bliss House
8. Utopia (The famous recent story – 10 infected people 3 fatalities!!!)
13. Dekwaneh Farouj
14. Resto Karam
15. Down Town Restaurant – Down Town
17. Satellity – Batroun
18. McDonald’s – All Branches
19. Malak el Taouk – All Branches (chicken some expired, some not grilled)
20. Snack Adib – Kleyat
21. Burger House – Sin el fil
22. Mazar – Jdeideh
23. Charcutier Aoun – All branches